Vern

"It can open up native RPG to working easily with mobile devices" ???

CGIDEV2, HTTPAPI and FTPAPI is much more clever - because it introduces
includes,
classes and methods to the common RPG programmer just like in JAVA C and
other
languages.

And may I point out that RPG OA is very much like ICF programming and I
don't think
you can find 1 % RPG programmers that actual can make a ICF program.