RPG stubs. Even that has a good sample. Excellent work guys.

Thanks again.
Craig Strong
----- Forwarded by Craig Strong/DEKKO on 01/25/2012 02:29 PM -----

From: Scott Klement <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc: craigs@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/24/2012 06:20 PM
Subject: Re: WSDL2RPG limitations

Hi Craig,

If the tooling (WSDL2RPG or IWS) isn't working, you might try generating
the XML yourself, and sending/receiving with HTTPAPI.

Tools like WSDL2RPG (either IBM's, or Thomas's) generate the XML
document for you, which makes your job easier (because you don't need to
code it yourself.)

But, I've found it's relatively simple to run the WSDL through SoapUI,
and then copy/paste the XML into an RPG program. Then just send that.
Sure, you have to handle the XML yourself, but:

1) You know what it should look like (thanks to SoapUI)

2) You can make things work (even where tools that do the XML for you
fail.)

I see Charles already posted a link to my article about it. Also, FWIW,
I already mentioned to Rob that we'd try to help you if you sent your
WSDL file.

-SK