Changed the program to check for SQL error and problem appears to be happening on associate result set statement.
Here is the new joblog:
Open of member AILOGPF was changed to SEQONLY(*NO).
Space offset X'FFFFFFFF' or X'0000000000000000' is outside current limit
for object MSRL3G684APALHC 039746.
SQL system error. ====> In detail it says: Internal error type 3171 has occurred.
Ownership of object GPTFLST in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Error occurred when running SQL statement. SQLSTATE = 5800, SQLCODE =
-901, PSSR ID = PSSR-002.

new updated program code:
/COPY QRPGLESRC,RPGLEHSPEC

D rs s SQLTYPE(RESULT_SET_LOCATOR)
D PCBRcd E DS extname(AILPCBRS) qualified
D totalRow S 10i 0
D cuno S 7 0 inz(6176640)

* utility service program
/Define Copy_SVUTIL_prototype
/Include Qrpglesrc,SVUTILCPY

/free

exec sql call AILPCBSP(:cuno, :totalRow);
utilCheckSQLStatus_ESC(sqlStt :sqlCode :*omit :'PSSR-001');

exec sql associate result set locator (:rs) with procedure AILPCBSP;
utilCheckSQLStatus_ESC(sqlStt :sqlCode :*omit :'PSSR-002');

exec sql allocate C1 cursor for result set :rs;
utilCheckSQLStatus_ESC(sqlStt :sqlCode :*omit :'PSSR-003');

exec sql fetch C1 into :PCBRcd;
utilCheckSQLStatus_ESC(sqlStt :sqlCode :*omit :'PSSR-004');

dow sqlCode = 0;
exec sql fetch C1 into :PCBRcd;
enddo;

exec sql close C1;