Thanks Scott.

It looks like IWS is what I am looking for, but I am encountering a problem. All the necessary LPPs/features are installed and the most current PTFs installed. I followed the steps in your article to try and recreate your example. After I am in STRQSH, I try the wsdl2rpg.sh and it comes back telling me that it is not found. I also tried wsdl2ws.sh with the same error. Is there some CLASSPATH or something I need to set? I am sure it is something simple, but I am a novice when it comes to QSH.

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 2:46 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: Webservices

Hi Robert,

You might try IBM's IWS (Integrated Web Services) tools. I don't know
if I think it's easier than HTTPAPI (I might be biased). But it's
certainly a very different approach, and so might be more to your liking.

I wrote an article about it, here:
http://www.systeminetwork.com/article/rpg-programming/consume-web-services-with-ibms-iws-66209

Here's IBM's web site for it:
http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/iws