Joe

There was a requirement submitted from COMMON to show the results of %BIFs by the debuggers. Apparently this is not possible - it is not in plan for technical reasons. (I think that is all I should say - Barbara can reply if she hasn't already elsewhen in this list. There isn't much more to say on the topic, though.)

You could submit a DCR - I'm not sure that this is something for a Rational RFE - all the debuggers use a common set of resources to process debug info.

You could also submit another COMMON requirement or add a comment to the existing one - request # 124, I believe it is, from what I'm seeing.

Vern