Thanks Guys you've been very helpful, I have fixed up my Error parameter
according to your suggestions

Turns out the Profiles i was testing this with had *AllObj Authority, no
wonder i couldn't see anything other than a 'Y'

Thanks
Marie

rpg400-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces+marie.o'rourke=quinn-insurance.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx