It also doesn't appear in 6.1. The following is from the Data Space List
Entry section data structure:

D QUSDSIKL 1061 1064B 0 DS Index Key Len
D QUSDSIKF 1065 1068B 0 DS Index Key Flds
D QUSLOATR 1069 1069 DS Index DECFLOAT Rounding @ABA
D QUSLOATW 1070 1070 DS Index DECFLOAT Warning @ABA
D QUSIHUDF 1071 1071 DS Index Has UDF @ABA
D QUSRSV406 1072 1150 Reserved4 @ABC
D QUSSIKFL 1151 1152B 0 DS Index Key Fld Len
D QUSSIKFN 1153 2176 DS Index Key Fld Names

Looking at the 6.1 documentation, it appears to have problems in this
section:

Dec Hex Type Field
1060 424 BINARY(4) Data space index key length
1062 428 BINARY(4) Number of data space index key fields
1066 42C CHAR(1) Data space index DECFLOAT rounding mode
1067 42D CHAR(1) Data space index DECFLOAT warning
1068 42E CHAR(1) Data space index WHERE clause has UDF
1069 42F CHAR(79) Reserved <<
1150 47E BIN(2) Data space index key field names length
1152 480 CHAR(1024) Data space index key field names

Several of the offsets in the documentation don't match the data structure,
and those offsets should be corrected as follows:

Incorrect Correct
1062 1064
1066 1068
1067 1069
1068 1070
1069 1071

Looking at the 7.1 documentation, it also appears to have a problem for this
section:

Dec Hex Type Field
1060 424 BINARY(4) Data space index key length >> for this format <<
1062 428 BINARY(4) Number of data space index key fields >> for this
format <<
1066 42C CHAR(1) Data space index DECFLOAT rounding mode
1067 42D CHAR(1) Data space index DECFLOAT warning
1068 42E CHAR(1) Data space index WHERE clause has UDF
1069 42F CHAR(1) Data space index keep in memory
1070 430 BINARY(2) Data space index media preference
1069 42F CHAR(76) Reserved <<
1150 47E BINARY(2) Data space index key field names length
1152 480 CHAR(1024) Data space index key field names >> for this format <<

Again, offsets 1062 through 1069 are off by 2 places. Offsets 1069 and 1070
are new fields on 7.1, but the offsets should be 1071 and 1072,
respectively. Notice that offset 1069 appears twice. The second occurrence
seems that it should be 1074. Here's another correction table:

Incorrect Correct
1062 1064
1066 1068
1067 1069
1068 1070
1069 1071
1070 1072
1069 1074

This means that the field in question at position 1073 (corrected offset
1072) should be a length of 2, not 1, and it is in the correct position in
the include.

This is why I personally never use IBM's supplied includes. I take the time
to make my own includes to ensure they are accurate. It may be time
consuming, but it saves a lot of headaches and allows me to choose the
naming convention.

Looking at the V5R4 documentation, it looks like it this has been incorrect
for a while:

Dec Hex Type Field
1060 424 BINARY(4) Data space index key length
1062 426 BINARY(4) Number of data space index key fields
1064 428 CHAR(82) Reserved
1150 47E BIN(2) Data space index key field names length

As you can see, offsets 1062 and 1064 are incorrect; they should be 1064 and
1068, respectively. There are no change marks, so this was screwed up on a
prior release. I looked at the V5R3 documentation and it was also incorrect
there, with no change marks. I don't have links to any prior release
documentation, so that's as far as I can trace it.