Yeah, the MCH3601 shows ExSndPm as the program name calling QSQRUN3. I'll
call IBM tomorrow and see what they can do. I thought it might be time to
get them involved, I just didn't know if anyone else had anything like
this before, maybe I missed something somewhere... looks like not.

We have the latest CUM, but one are a group behind. I read the cover
letters for the group we are missing but I didn't see anything obvious
that would seem like it would apply here.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/14/2011 04:13 PM
Please respond to
RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: MCH3601 being thrown during sql update. SQLCOD gives -901.