Line 148 in the code does that. "sflClear". You are right, however, that I
don't touch "SFLDSPCTL". I'll try that.

Sorry, I forgot a copybook in the code.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It isn't clear to me where you clear the screen. There is a procedure
there, and I expected to see

turn on *in31
turn off *in30
write CTL01
turn off *in31
turn on *in30
set rrn01 to zero

or something similar, and didn't see that.

I did see that in the filling of the subfile though, however I couldn't
find any reference to *in30 except in the DDS.

Here is the pair of lines I use in my DDS for subfiles:
90 SFLDSP SFLDSPCTL
N90 SFLCLR

And then flip just one indicator to serve both mutually exclusive purposes.

(In other words, I am wondering if you change the *in30 in the DDS to
N31, and add a N31 to the SFLDSPCTL line, if your problems will heal?)