Thanks to everyone for the ideas. Now to see which one will be most
suitable.

Have a good day.

Blake Moorcroft
Analyst/Programmer - Corporate
Russell A. Farrow Limited
2001 Huron Church Road, PO Box 333, Windsor, Ontario N9A 2L6
Bus: 519-966-3003 ext. 566
blake.moorcroft@xxxxxxxxxx

Robert Rogerson <rogersonra@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/05/2011 01:10 PM
Please respond to
RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"RPG programming on the IBM i / System i" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Record Deletion on a Remote System

I feel like I'm missing something but wouldn't it be as simple as calling
the stored procedure on the remote system and passing the tranaction id?

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Morgan, Paul