There are times when you think you know what you are doing and then RPG says no you don't.
I am having trouble in clearing a record lock in the following program. I check for a lock using the WRKOBJLCK command.

C againgood tag

C exsr clrscn
C exfmt scrn01
C read zzuser2
C*
C write zzuser
C unlock zzuser2
C time dtime
C exfmt scrn01
C end
C goto againgood
C*
C ENDLR tag
C seton LR

I want the file zzuser2 to be released after the write. When I check the file it shows the file is still locked even after the 'unlock' as processed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

William Moore
California Fine Wire
805-489-5144