Ahem brother.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Scott Klement
<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Hey, Mihael is one of the good guys. Don't get on HIS case because
you're frustrated with developers that don't want to change.

To me, the problem isn't with which editor you use... the problem is
that certain people don't want/need/try to improve themselves. To me,
life is a series of constant improvement. Every project I do, heck
every THING I do, I try to figure out what I did well, and what I should
try to improve upon next time. There's always room for improvement, and
I never stop trying. Furthermore, I never stop looking for new ways to
improve myself and my skills.

So, it's not really about which editor you write your code with. It's
about trying things and looking for improvements.

Code might be easier to read in RDP than it is in SEU, due to
colorization, outline view, etc. Great! Then, use that, it'll improve
your productivity and therefore is an improvement.

But that improvement needs to be everywhere. It needs to be in the way
you design your database, it needs to be in the way you write your code,
the way you architect your code for reusability and maintenance, the way
you design your screens/reports, the technology that you're willing to
use for your user interfaces.... it's many things, not just the editor.
In fact, it's everything you do.