C WRITE SELSF
WRITE SFL REC

ENDIF

C IF RRN =
10
LEAVE
ENDIF

vs this? Sorry that makes no sense.

If InOutLengthToString < InLengthFromString * 2;
ERRH_Throw('CPF9898' :
cCPFMessageFileName :
'To string must be at least twice as long as From string!');
EndIf;

ptriConv = g_OpenList(InHandle);

LengthFromString = InLengthFromString;
LengthToString = InOutLengthToString;
Result = iConvApi(iConv :
InPointerFromString:
LengthFromString :
InPointerToString :
LengthToString );
If Result = -1;
ERRH_Throw('CPF9898' :
cCPFMessageFileName :
'Conversion failed! See job log for reason!');
EndIf;

InOutLengthToString = InOutLengthToString - LengthToString;

Return;