Paul,

     You can contact me offline about an Embedded SQL contract here in Nashville, TN if you like.

Warmest Regards,

Richard Reeve

From: "paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'RPG programming on the IBM i / System i' <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 1:26 PM
Subject: RE: Impossible to even think about rewriting in RPG

In the mean time I am trying to find full-time employment as a modern day
modern RPG programmer in Baton Rouge or New Orleans and there are virtually
no ADVERTISED positions.  I can become a CICS programmer.  CICS! Can you
believe it?
Hello, if there are people on this list that have or no of positions
available please contact me!

Paul Therrien
Andeco Software, LLC
932 Saint Johns Dr