The "command validation exit point" if registered should see EVERY command parsed by the system, IIRC...

-Eric DeLong

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stuart Rowe
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 4:08 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: Command Line

There is an exit point you can use, QIBM_QCA_RTV_COMMAND, that will deliver
to you specific commands passed though the command analyzer from any source
(FTP, Remote Command, whatever). You'll get the entire command string as it
will be executed. The specific commands have to be registered individually
and wildcards/generics are NOT supported, so it's kind of a pain to use for
system-wide trap-em-all operations, but if you're interested in a specific
command, or a small set of commands, this might help.

Stu