From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of M. Lazarus
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 11:23 AM
To: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Week of the year routine

Before I reinvent the "calendar file" wheel, does anyone have an
*RPG* routine that will calculate the week of the year.

A few parameters:

- This machine is on an older OS version (5.3) and does not have the
SQL feature installed.

- Week 1 of the year starts on January 1. So, for example, in 2010,
Dec. 26-31 would be the last week of the year (53?). Saturday, Jan
1, 2001, is week 1. Monday, Jan 2-8, is week 2, etc.

Thank you.

-mark