Yes Joe,

it represenst month of work from one of the top nutch developers in EXT JS,
but it may also become a payable plugin in powerEXT with value added
IBM I server side examples - and one site support - and that is the main
idear in powerEXT - a global virtual resourcecenter for whatever you need -
without expensive glass facades, but with a common server side platform.

My goal for my AF has always been that any RPGLE programmer - without
extra knowledge should be able to put at least 90-95% of the application
into
the modern world - this goal is reached - I just have to handle the last
5-10%.

In my first case we used IceCap as an EXT JS 5250 emulator, but the 2011
goal is to establish partners that can A. program UI not covered by the
standard
(such as order entry etc. fo an efordable price) B. deliever outstanding
UI's as
plugins as part in apps in areas not weel known or seen in the IBM I
marketplace.

The latter is an example of that.

My bottom line is, that this can not be done without some collaboration in
one
way or the other -and here I find the modern front-end programmers just more
open
that old traditionally proprietary thinking IBM I programmes