Go to http://systeminetwork.com/ , there are 3 articles on open source on
their
main page, OpenRPGUI, Renaissance and powerEXT AF - and magazines has
a lot of articles on open source.

IMHO RPGOA is a dead duck - it's not even CGIDEV2 - it's 10-15 years to late
and
it lacks a consistant graphical UI and it is only supported by (as far as I
know) 3 vendors.

Today - nobody, not even IBM, can get paid to offer a product that dosn't
offers
a "total solution" - read it as something on the screen, RPGOA is like
offering
a DSPF, as we know it on IBM i, without the build in 5250 environment - this
you
have to invent yourselve or buy - it will never be the break true for IBM i,
it will never
attract new young programmers to IBM i, but it may serve as expensive
prolonging
of "oldboys" working life.

Or does it? It seems to me that it only makes programmers already standing
on the
beach to move out where the get their feet weet and they still has to
conquere the ocean.