Jon

The buy-to-try problem is huge, in my mind. I will be making some noise at an ISV meeting, and I know of 2 other advisory groups that are pushing back hard to IBM on this very matter. And I have been told that IBM is seriously looking at the trial demo issue.

This is all so trying!! Pun also intended!

Vern