Hi all,

I'd like to know why this code crashes on the SECOND call to mysp :
In mysp, at the execution of "eval parmError = blank", I'm getting MCH3601 'pointer not defined for referenced memory position'

If I do : "%OCCUR ( myMODS ) = 1;" before the call to mysp, the problem does not occur.

The code in module2 was just to encapsulate the rpgIII that returned a MODS. But note the parameter definitions : in module2, parmMods is NOT a MODS.
How does it work?

Thanks in advance!

Module 1

D myMODS DS likeds(ref_mods)