What is the name of this "extra lib" that you say "is getting added"?

Is this "extra lib" always appearing in the same relative position in the retrieved *LIBL?

When you say, "extra lib", what do you mean by "extra"? (e.g. "extra" as compared to what, exactly?)

Why did you say "...while using RTVJOBD..."?

RTVJOBD could retrieve a library list defined in (stored in) a job description (*JOBD), but this is not the same as the current library list (*LIBL) for a currently running job. Normally, a job description is used to set the initial *LIBL for a job. After that, one or more ADDLIBLE and RMVLIBLE commands could be executed that dynamically alter the contents of the job's current library list.

Did you try to display the "ENV" program to see what was the name of the source library/file/member used to create this *PGM? Issue:

DSPPGM ENV

What do you see for the name of the source file, source library and source member, and source last changed date/time stamp? Is that source member available on your system? If so, and if the member date/time stamp matches what you see with DSPPGM, then you should not need to use RTVCLSRC.

HTH,

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 1/8/2011 8:37 AM, rajeev chandel wrote:
Hi, every one extra lib is getting added while using rtvjobd command to set
lib list. this PGM is named as ENV. Its a CLP pgm but source is not
available to debug.

The ENV is complied with rtvclsrc *no. So I am unable to retrieve CL source.
The job name is SLOTGUI.

any way to get clp ENV source.

Thanks
Rajeev