Hi Birgitta -

The SELECTs *aren't* identical except for the vendor - I should have made
that more clear. One SELECT case is when a SKU is passed in, and I need to
search by SKU. Another is when a partnumber and vendor are passed in - then
I need to search by partnumber and vendor. That's why I was thinking I
needed dynamic SQL.