thanks,
what worked was:
exec sql Select sum(TAOOQ1) ,
sum(TAOOQ2) ,
sum(TAOOQ3) ,
sum(TAOOQ4) ,
sum(TAOOQ5) ,
sum(TAOOQ6) INTO
:CurrCount, :bucket1, :bucket2, :bucket3, :bucket4, :bucket5
From XYZib/ota
where TAYR = :CurYear

On 11/19/2010 2:17 PM, Raul A. Jager W. wrote:
i think you need to add one RPG variable for each sql data, so it will be
INTO :CurrCount, :bucket1, :bucket2 ...

Gqcy wrote:
I have the following statement that works in SQL:
Select sum(TAOOQ1) as CurrCount ,
sum(TAOOQ2) as bucket1,
sum(TAOOQ3) as bucket2,
sum(TAOOQ4) as bucket3,
sum(TAOOQ5) as bucket4,
sum(TAOOQ6) as bucket5
From XYZib/TAOPF
where TAYR = 2010

how do I code this in SQLRPG?

I tried to use "INTO :CurrCount", but it appears I can only use one per
statement.

thanks