From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stuart Rowe
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 5:20 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: RSLVSP extended template definition help

Forgive me for not looking it up in the manual at this moment. I've found that sometimes these things are very picky about the reserved space being all nulls. What you have is one null and some number of blanks. Even if it doesn't fix your problem, I think inz( *allx'00' ) will clear the whole Reserved... elements with nulls. Also in ASPToSearch, you end up with x'0040', not x'0000' and even though it's not used due to search method x'00', it couldn't hurt to inz it nicer. Again I am not looking at the manual but that inz looks odd to me.

I think ReqAuth has to have inz(x'8000') (plus whatever authority you want) to set the highest bit (use extended template). Or am I crosseyed? It's *after working hours* here.

Stu