Hi Bryce,

Yep, I'll encapsulate away all the "ugly" stuff (I think its quite
beautiful, but my coworkers might disagree). Once I get this done
I'll write up a blog post or something. Maybe David will be gracious
enough to use the midrange.com blog?

I'm sure David would agree to that.

But if you'd like to help _me_ for taking the time to write the message for you, it'd be much more beneficial to _me_ if you'd write it up as an article for my newsletter on SystemiNetwork.com

You'd get paid for it, of course.

But the main thing (from my perspective) is that it'll directly help me, save me time, etc. Whereas posting it on Midrange.com doesn't do much to help me personally.

But, either way, it'll be helpful to the community, which is worthwhile.