To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bryce Martin <BMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 09/22/2010 01:25PM
Subject: RE: Convert HTML to plain text

Could you store both versions in the DB? That way you can do the
conversion on the client side and then store it for easy access by the RPG
program.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/22/2010 01:04 PM
Please respond to
RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Convert HTML to plain text

Rich text editor is a javascript tool tinyMCWE
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/ I can strip html from what is saved but I
want/need the HTML there for when this text is sent to a webpage and not
when I print it via a spool file