Thanks Barbara, I just this minute saw you post on RPG Cafe.

I will hold off with the cume pack for now and just apply the individual PTFs when they become available.

With regard to the license key, I think it makes sense that, if you're going charge for the product at all, you require a license key. However, I'm concerned about applying a PTF to make us require a license key because no license key was shipped to us with the product CD and nothing has shown up in ESS yet since we bought. Presumably there will be a (70-day?) grace period which would hopefully be long enough to get IBM to send us a key. Or is there some other way of obtaining a license key?

Pete