JDBCR4 does not attempt to close the result set. It closes the statement, which in turn will close the result set...

On 9/8/2010 10:36 AM, hockchai Lim wrote:
I just read the ResultSet doc from
http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/java/sql/ResultSet.html and
it has this statement:
A ResultSet object is automatically closed when the Statement object that
generated it is closed, re-executed, or used to retrieve the next result
from a sequence of multiple results.

It seems like it is not necessary to close the result set....