Unfortunately, I'm in serious deadline crunch right now, so I don't really
have the time so piece meal something to you guys.
But, I will, because I'd really like to resolve this.

And to answer your first question, that I had gotten so frustrated with
the UFD program, thinking perhaps it was a
signature program to the UDF, that I changed the code to call a different
UDF with no params, but was still
getting the problem.

Thanks,
David

David L. Mosley, Jr.
Technical Solutions Architect
Dancik International, Ltd.
2000 CentreGreen Way, Suite 250
Cary, NC 27513

www.dancik.com

"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/30/2010 02:51 PM
Please respond to
RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"RPG programming on the IBM i / System i" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: RPG - CLI SQL problem. (Where's my stored functions)...

WAG: Just wondering if your stored proc uses CHAR parms? I've stumped
myself with this too many times. SQL tends to consider character
strings as VARCHAR, so when you search the stored proc catalog, it's
looking for a procedure definition that supports the VARCHAR type.

You never showed us the stored procedure definition...

-Eric