You did not say what release you are on, so this reply is valid only if you are on V6R1.

It sounds like what you are asking for is Rational Open Access: RPG Edition and a handler like the one from Profound Logic. (http://www.profoundlogic.com/prodproui.rpgsp).

Note that I have no connection to Profound Logic, but I do hope to talk the boss into testing it in the 2011 budget.

Sam

[If you are prior to V6R1, you might look at Profound Logic's RPGsp (RPG Smart Pages), an earlier version of their product.

And BCD has their WebSmart product.
http://www.bcdsoftware.com/iseries400solutions/websmart/]