Jon

This raises a question - how does one get the include files without ordering the licensed product? I know Barbara published fairly recent ones, with a proviso, as I recall, about new elements coming soon. But maybe that's good enough - copy the contents and put them into some source file for now, and then write the handler. These includes are NOT needed for the RPG program that specifies HANDLER on the F-spec, right?

To those trying this, SEU won't recognize the HANDLER keyword - just ignore the error if you're editing in SEU. (Expecting some rants because I even mentioned SEU!!) I don't have OAR installed on a box yet, does the compiler know about HANDLER at 6.1 (with the PTFs) and at 7.1? That point has not been really made clear to my mind.

Thanks
Vern