At least on my account, this plain-text message has no highlighting. Cannot
determine which code you meant to highlight.

Dennis Lovelady
"The best way to get on in the world is to make people believe it's to their
advantage to help you."
-- Jean de La Bruyre

I am trying to use the following embedded sql code joining two files
via
a left outer join. When I rmeove the highlighted code, I get the
results I am expecting, however, with the code inserted it doesn't
return any records, which tell sme there is probably some sort of
syntax
issue. When I run the sql statement in SQL400 it is fine, and when I
run it through a third party SQL it runs fine. Please help.

fWOP05U if e k disk
FWOP05UL1 IF E K DISK
F RENAME(WOR05U:WOR05UA)

C/EXEC SQL
C+ DECLARE C1 CURSOR FOR
C+ SELECT
C+ CONO15,PLNO15,WONO15,MQTY15,MOVC15,ACCN15,TRND15,
C+ MOVT15,PNVM15,PDES15,PERN15,
C+ CONO05,PLNO05,TAXC05
C+ FROM WOP15U A
C+ LEFT OUTER JOIN
C+ WOP05U B ON
C+ A.CONO15 = B.CONO05 AND A.PLNO15 = B.PLNO05
C+ WHERE A.CONO15 = '01' AND
C+ A.MOVT15 = 'I' AND
C+ PERN15 >= :FRPRD AND PERN15 <= :TOPRD
C/END-EXEC

C/EXEC SQL
C+ FETCH NEXT FROM C1 INTO