Dennis

There's a little confusion in terms by the OP here - VB scripts can mean a couple things - strictly speaking, VBScript will have BAS (or whatever extension) files that can be executed by the Windows Scripting Host. It is also the limited flavor of VB that is used in classic ASP, I think.

Now the OP probably means VBA macros. These are product-specific as to extensions to support the product. Even iSeries Access macros can be written in VBA, with its own extensions for the presentation screen (emulation). Any macros are a part of each workbook in Excel. As we recommend to our customers and has been mentioned here, you can make a template that has the macros in it and use that template as the basis for new workbooks.

Vern