From: Chamara Withanachchi <chamaraw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "RPG programming on the IBM i / System i" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:19:29 +0530
Subject: Invoice with Logo

> Hello All,
> > I have a customer who need to put his logo in his Invoices and convert
them

> to PDF, the problem is he does not have source codes for his application,
> does any one have an Idea how to do this?
> > Chamara Withanachchi
> IBM Certified Power System Expert
> RPG Programmer
> (owner of www.rpgiv.info)

We found that creating an overlay with MS WORD was inconsistent. When we upgraded to a newer version of word, our overlay spacing changed. It was very time consuming and tedious to get the spacing correct.

We purchased a product called INTERFORM from a Danish company called Systems and Methods. We originally bought Blueseries fax/email from Kisco, who told us the makers of blueseries also made INTERFORM. It is very flexible, works with spool files so source is not needed. It also has a pc based graphic forms designer. ---Dale