Charles,

My apologies, but my example (as well as yours) worked on our system. Did
you get any different results (just curious).

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

That's not quite right...

This would work...

SELECT * FROM MYFILE A
WHERE EXISTS(
SELECT count(distinct vendor) FROM MYFILE B
WHERE A.ITEM = B.ITEM
HAVING COUNT(distinct vendor) > 1 )

HTH,
Charles