Kurt,

I seem to remember that you're just not allowed to add fields to the end of
a Likeds DS (unlike, say, an EXTNAME DS).

However, in either case, doing an overlay to a subfield in the 'liked' DS
(ds_Tmpl_CGR_01.Cat) would be wrong. If it is allowed, I would have expected
Overlay( Cat: 2 ) to work - when doing an overlay, you simply specify the
subfield name (which obviously must exist in the same DS).

Rory

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Kurt Anderson <kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx