From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:30 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: client access

the old version will still work fine but as a rule of thumb i prefer
keeping the software updated for emulation as well. right now we have a
mix of PCs running the v5r3 client and some running the most current. our
network folks don't see the upgrade as a priority but are upgrading as
they have time to.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden