Here is one from IBM's documentation. Notice the OPEN_IND. This does work
in RPG III.

Figure 30. Example of Coding an INFDS with File Feedback Information

FFilename++IPEASFRlen+LKlen+AIDevice+.Keywords++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+Comments++++++++++
FMYFILE IF E DISK INFDS(FILEFBK)
DName+++++++++++ETDsFrom+++To/L+++IDc.Keywords++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+Comments++++++++++
DFILEFBK DS
D FILE *FILE
* File name