Just a question Larry how do you explain to a 22 years old guy newly
graduated why we have to handle NULLs in 3 diffrent ways (RPGLE, SQLRPGLE
and RPGLE triggers)?

Since you look really enlightened (I'm impressed about your shop standards)
maybe you found a solution to wipe out that stupid grin that always surface
when I explain null's: "You see, about nulls, there is something you should
know...".

I guess we have something more urgent (usefull) than having a completely
free RPG.

Marco Facchinetti