David,

Be awarw, that with RTNCSRLOC(*WINDOW &LINE &COLUMN) the&COLUMN returns the
position of the cursor within the field, which may not be the position of
the cursor on the screen.

And IIRC RTNCSRLOC returned the name of the active recordformat, the name
of the field in which the was and the position within that field. So &LINE
will cause an error when used with CSRLOC, which requires 2 numeric
programme variables.

RTNCSRLOC is returned/updated after pressing Enter or a function key,
CRSLOC is set before the EXFMT.

With regards,
Carel Teijgeler