Sorry for not replying yesterday I was out of office. The Inz does not
work since the data structures are part of the *entry plist. The extract
subroutine fills the data structures out1_prm, out2_prm, and out3_prm
properly. The problem occurs when I move them to the data structures in
the plist. I rechecked by the debug and found that after clearing
out1_prm@, the ds was correct, but then the clear of out2_prm@, already
put some garbage in the first ds, out1_prm@.
Pessach
d out1_prm ds