From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of THarteau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 11:02 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Subfile Not Displaying Records

Hi,
I will be the first to admit I am a novice with subfiles. I have a
program from a programmer long gone. If I have 11 1/2 pages of data (158
records), it works fine. If I have 0 records, it displays a 'No Records
Found' message. If there are 12 1/2 pages of data (178 records), I get a
blank subfile. No message, no lines. In debug, it looks like the subfile
is building fine. The DDS looks ok. I am sure it is something I am just
not seeing. I found a lot in the archives about more than 9999 records,
but I am no where near that. Here is the subfile stuff from the DDS:
A R SFLJOB SFL
A QTE 6Y 0O 8 6EDTCDE(Z)
A DSPDAT 8A O 8 13
A SBJ 10A O 8 22
A QTY 11Y 3O 8 33EDTCDE(L)
A NET 14Y 4O 8 47EDTCDE(L)
A MLT 6Y 3O 8 64EDTCDE(L)
A PC 6Y 3O 8 73EDTCDE(L)
A ACT 2Y 0B 8 2EDTCDE(Z)
A******************************************************************

A R CTLJOB SFLCTL(SFLJOB)
A SFLPAG(14)
A SFLSIZ(9999)
A N19 SFLEND(*MORE)
A 50 SFLCLR
A N50 SFLDSPCTL
A N50 SFLDSP
A OVERLAY
A RRN 4S 0H SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR)

Any ideas? Thanks!

Terri Harteau
Felker Brothers Corporation
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson