the use of the SQL parameter style is correct. Passes nulls and allows
return of a message if error.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:57 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, your PI shows a plethora of parameters, and no return parameter - no
definition on the same line as the PI definition. I would expect
something more in the line of:

D SqlGetZipD pi 8f
D pZipCode1 5a
D pZipCode2 5a

Wouldn't this match
CREATE FUNCTION DMIPGMS/GETZIPDIST ( CHAR(5), CHAR(5) )
RETURNS DOUBLE
more?

Rob Berendt
--