Thank you all for your great explainations :)I treid to do what you mentioned but the flash output screen still  there.Will try to find out the problem ..Have a nice day!
--- On Mon, 6/29/09, Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: help !! output screen disapear soon .
To: "RPG programming on the IBM i / System i" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 9:25 AM

Hi

I got an account, just went into PDM and edited an RPGLE source member
named TEST - basically used the code here - left the option to compile
in batch set to 'Y'. Put a 14 on the source member, hit enter - actually
I put dbgview(*all) on the command line, but that is not relevant here -
a message appeared that said the program was created successfully. Then
I put a C on the source member option & hit enter - it put "hello world"
up on the display and waited for me to hit Enter. Later I went out to
the opening menu and typed CALL TEST on the command line, pressed enter,
same thing - text displayed and it waited for me to hit Enter.

So I suggest that you get things reset to how they are originally - I
think there is an option on the web page to do that. Carefully read the
instructions in the 2nd email you got - it gave you your login
information and lots of other stuff. And look at the FAQ on the site -
there is more stuff there - although there is an error about the QAUOOPT
file - we are not authorized to the one in QGPL library, so we can't
duplicate it - have to use CPYF.

By the way, your keystrokes are buffered - be sure not to keep hitting
Enter when things appear slow, if they do.

Also, I hope the way I described things here - that it shows you how to
tell us what is going on - tell us what options you took, all that kind
of thing. I hope this was complete enough, folks!!

HTH
Vern

new_id Y wrote:
Hi ok , sureLook at this code
/free   dsply 'hello';   *inlr=*on;/end-freeI thought if their is any settig to let the output screen stay until pressing enter !!Thanks