From: Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: help !! output screen disapear soon .
To: "RPG programming on the IBM i / System i" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 5:52 PM

You really have to give us code - we can't do a thing with this question except waste our time guessing - we are very willing to help, we just have to have a fair chance to do it.

Don't assume we know anything about what you are doing!!!

Regards
Vern

new_id Y wrote:
Hi ,want to ask why the output screen disappear very fast ,after call the program?have a nice day!