I tried to use this WRKJOB job(999515/NA123/P1) OPTION(*SPLF)

It says that jb not found :(

________________________________
From: Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:23:37 PM
Subject: Re: help in start a first RPGLE program!!

Ok so look at your spool files (WRKSPLF). You should have some named
P1, those will be the compiler listings. Look in there to find our
why your compile failed.

Another way to see the spool file is to follow the instructions given
in the recovery part of the message.

WRKJOB job(999515/NA123/P1) OPTION(*SPLF)

HTH,
Charles