Chuck,

I should have known I could count on you. You are absolutely right; there
was an override in effect, but neither DSPOVR nor DSPJOB * OPTION(*FILOVR)
showed it. After I examined the call stack and found the culprit, I found
out that DSPOVR ACTGRP(<activation group>) does show it.

The file in question is being migrated from a centrally located file to a
distributed file. Hence there was a command processing program in the call
stack that still did the override to the first occurence in the library
list.

Thanks for the help.

Joep Beckeringh