rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
That is strange, it's like what you're passing in parameter 8 is being returned to parameter 7. Almost as if the colon after "*ACTIVE" is going into the comment area and it's concatenating "*ACTIVE" and dsEC. Try changing this
c callp QUSLJOB(JOBLIST: 'JOBL0200':
c '*ALL *ALL *ALL': '*ACTIVE':
c dsEC: '*': 1: SBSDNAME)

c callp QUSLJOB(JOBLIST:
c 'JOBL0200':
c '*ALL *ALL *ALL':
c '*ACTIVE':
c dsEC:
c '*':
c 1:
c SBSDNAME)
Just until we get it debugged.

Same result.

I had one other crazy idea: maybe CALLP was still a little buggy in the V4R2 compiler. So I changed it to an old-fashioned CALL statement. Damned if it didn't work perfectly!

--
JHHL