Thanks all.

So the name XXX210 would be the program called if I did a CALLP using the prototype in my module XXX110 compiled into program XXX110. As the call is from a CLP this never happens. The name XXX210 is never actually used.

It's just an accident waiting to happen!?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de rob@xxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : vendredi 22 mai 2009 17:09
À : RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Objet : Re: EXTPGM keyword

What the others said is all true. However, since you have
the PR and the PI in the same program I suspect that someone
tried changing from *ENTRY PLIST to prototypes. And I
suspect that they took program XXX210 and copied it to
XXX110 and didn't change the prototype after the copy. While
this may work you may wish to verify what I said and see if
you need to change the prototype. Be a shame if someone
decides to use a conditional include to get the prototype out
of this and into other programs they want to call this
program and start calling the wrong program.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073