From: "BMay@xxxxxxxxx" <BMay@xxxxxxxxx>
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:23:47 PM
Subject: Re: Service Program Question

We use a different product, but the way we handle it is by setting up the
create options for the service program. Each object can have a custom
compile command or you can change the defaults for the standard compile
command for that object. So we just add the new module to the list of
modules in the create command inside the CMS system.

Brian May
Project Lead
Management Information Systems
Garan, Incorporated